ICC Chapter Benefits
England Enterprises Training is a ICC Preferred Education Provider. 50% of CEUs are required to come from a preferred provider.
Now eligible chapters can choose to use Preferred Provider training as a chapter benefit with a significant voucher reimbursement (up to $1200) from ICC.
England Training will help chapters take advantage of this benefit either at an annual conference or local meeting.
Listed below are some of our topics
Don't see what you are looking for? We can make it happen.
- Common code violations — in building , plumbing , electrical , accessibility
- Understand Egress (IBC Chapter 10)
- How the NEC is not keeping up with technology
- Differences between NFPA 101 and the IBC
- NFPA 13D — how to size and inspect residential sprinklers
- Code changes for the SBCCI 1997 to the 2018 “I" codes
- 2017 NEC Code Changes
- Differences between fire walls, fire barriers & fire partitions
- Fire Rated Glazing and how to read the labels
- Plan review
- Building Official Law — “How to Handle Depositions"