Building, Mechanical, Plumbing &
Electrical Programs Start Anytime!
England Training has been working with the Florida Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board (BCAIB) to create the following programs.
No live classroom time for 200-Hour programs, which means you do not have to miss work. Classes are online self-paced.
Start your OJT for any program as soon as you are approved and registered!
Click on links to (fillable PDF)
200 hour programs
If you have a F.S. 468 Inspectors / Plan Reviewer license that will qualify you for the apprenticeship programs (cross training) to get license in in that field instead of having the 5 years of experience required by F.S. 468
The 200 hour programs:
- Building InspectorBCAIB 5007990
- Building Plan Review BCAIB 5008029
- Mechanical InspectorBCAIB 5007994
- Mechanical Plan Review BCAIB 5008031
- Plumbing InspectorBCAIB 5007993
- Plumbing Plan ReviewBCAIB 5008030
- Electrical Inspector BCAIB 5007992
- Electrical Plan ReviewBCAIB 5008086
- 128 hr. Classroom (Self-Paced Online) + 72 hr OJT = 200 hours
- Plan Review:
- 128 hr. Classroom (Self-Paced Online) + 18 hours classroom (Orlando) + 54 hours OJT = 200 hours
- You get both the Inspector and Plan Review certificate if you complete the Plan Review program
Start Anytime Of The Year - Do Your 128 Hours Of Class And OJT At Your Own Pace!
300-HOUR Transition Program
F.S. 468 grants a new hire with the ability to go through a 300-hour program to obtain their first license in the State of Florida. Must have one of the following:
2 Years as a 663 F.S. Fire Inspector or Plan Reviewer
2 Years ICC certification working in another state
2 Years in a construction related field
2 Year construction related degree
- Program Includes:
- 32 Hours Inspector Basics (Self-Paced Online)
- 20 hours Laws and Rules class (Self-Paced Online)
- 128 hours Inspector Class (Self-Paced Online)
- 18 hour Plan Review Class (Live Summer Orlando)
- 102 Hours OJT
- 300 Hours Total